Friday, October 23, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Friday, October 09, 2009
Monday, October 05, 2009
Sunday, October 04, 2009
XML is one of the key technologies used by all major software applications - from being used in configuration files to building complete user interface. It is thus an essential technology that developers have to get acquainted with.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn all you need to know about XML - the rules and its accompanying standards, as well as learn how to program against XML documents using the various APIs available.
* You will use the C# language for all the labs in this course.
· What is XML
· The rules of XML - well-formed and valid documents
· Validating XML Documents using DTD and XSD
· Transforming XML documents using XSLT
· Manipulating XML documents using DOM and SAX
· XML Serialization
· XML Web Services
• 16th Oct 2009
• 9am to 5pm
• To be confirmed
• S$399 (nett)
• Register before 9th Oct 2009 and get an early-bird discount of S$100.