This course will introduce to participants the various techniques to program their Windows Mobile 6 Standard phones (previously known as Microsoft Smartphone). This feature-packed course will show you the challenges in developing non-touch screen user interfaces as well as the various techniques to develop line-of-business applications.
What you will learn
* Introduction to Windows Mobile 6 Standard Programming
* Programming using the .NET Compact Framework 2.0
* User Interface Design for Smartphone
* Storage and File I/O
* Device Synchronization
* SMS Messaging and Email
* Signing your application
* Project 1 – Building a RSS Reader
* Project 2 – Building a SMS Chat Manager
* What is new in .NET Compact Framework 3.5
* Time: 9am to 5pm
* 5th Dec 2007 (Wed)
* Closing date for registration: 5th Nov 2007.
* To qualify for Early Bird Discount, register before 5th Oct and receive a $100 discount (S$299 after discount)
Motorola Enterprise Mobility Business
230 Victoria Street #12-06/10
Bugis Junction Office Tower
You will be required to bring your own notebook computer for the course. The required software will be sent to you one week before the commencement of the course. Please ensure that the required software is installed before attending the course.