Thursday, November 10, 2005

My new toy!

I just got a new toy - the i-Mate JasJar! It's the world's first Windows Mobile 5.0 3G-enabled GSM/GPRS mini-laptop with Wi-Fi. Everything you want on a Pocket PC, it has it! Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, SD slot, VGA screen, rotatable screen, landscape and portrait modes, phone capability, built in cameras (2, one on the back and one at the front of the screen for video conferencing), illuminated keyboard....basically it has all the right stuff in the right place!

4 comments:

Lim Boon Tiong said...

I am sooooooooo jealous!!! It time to change my Nokia 9500 phone to this one too. ;)

Robert Webbe said...

Ahhhh Wei-Meng, I'm so happy that you have to same toy as me...

Did you already have experience with hifi stereo bluetooth? I'm stilling missing a working bluetooth stack for it. Maybe you can find one. The factory installed Microsoft BT stack does not support it YET.

I do have a working one for my i-Mate PDA2k (Mobile 2003SE) but this one does not work on Mobile 5 :(

I hope you can help me out!

robertwebbe@gmail.com

Wei-Meng Lee said...

Hey Robert:
I haven't got the time to try out the Bluetooth feature yet. But as soon I figure out your problem, I will post an update here. ;-)

Have fun!

Robert Webbe said...

Wei-Meng,

Thank you for your reply.

I have made an A2DP page on my site where I publish more information about this matter.

http://www.robertwebbe.nl/A2DP.html