Friday, September 09, 2005

Visual Basic 2005 Jumpstart Published!

I just received my advance copy of the Visual Basic 2005 Jumpstart today; looks very good and feels great!. This is a book that I spent a good five-month working on, rewriting a couple of times to ensure that it is not only useful to beginning VB programmers, but more importantly it should be a effective jumpstart for VB6 programmers. I had the honor of working with Jay Roxe (Product Manager of Visual Basic at Microsoft), who provided a lot of feedbacks and advice for the book. If you are new to Visual Basic and want to work on the .NET platform, give it a look and let me know what you think of it.

Thanks to the various technical reviewers and advisors - Robert Green (formerly Visual Basic team at Microsoft), Jeff Barr (Amazon.com), Paul Yuknewicz (Microsoft), and Joseph Binder (Microsoft).

No comments: